Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

front end parts upgrade?

Old 03-25-2015, 03:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Jeepers digest,

What lift do you have?
Old 03-25-2015, 03:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kojack
Jeepers digest,

What lift do you have?
Zero Lift.. The Skyjackers were a gift.. and we've used them for nearly 6K miles and we weren't impressed.. Americas roads are killing our backs with these shocks.. However these are listed as 0-2 inch left specs.. so if you're within that range and want these, speak up when I remove them and post in the freebie area..
Old 03-25-2015, 05:08 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeepersDigest
Zero Lift.. The Skyjackers were a gift.. and we've used them for nearly 6K miles and we weren't impressed.. Americas roads are killing our backs with these shocks.. However these are listed as 0-2 inch left specs.. so if you're within that range and want these, speak up when I remove them and post in the freebie area..
Shoot I'll take the shocks. Lol
Old 03-25-2015, 05:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mike.. Let me get those KYB's first.. couple more weeks and we should have the Skyjackers off, then I shoot you a line. But the wife informs me that because the shocks are heavy.. we could use a little support on the shipping them to you.. assuming you're still interested in them at that time.

Last edited by JeepersDigest; 03-26-2015 at 02:49 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:29 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JeepersDigest
Ok, I was going to suggest you get the Monroe reflex monotubes. I have them on my JK with a teraflex leveling kit and it rides excellent. We love it. It is great on the road and even better off road.

EDIT: an the best part you can get them buy one get one half off at autozone and places like that.

Last edited by Kojack; 03-25-2015 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good to hear KoJack.. But Monroe and I don't see eye to eye.. Glad it's worked out for you.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:32 PM
JK Junkie

Really, I had my reflex on my jeep for over 100k now and they are working great.

Quick Reply: front end parts upgrade?