Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Removed/Replaced Front Axle, steering wheel crooked?

Old 11-21-2010, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good to hear you've got it dialed in again. Sucks that on reassembly it can be off by such a little margin, but then again WHAT ever goes back together perfectly the way it was? lol

Thanks for the compliment on the pics, the axe/shovel, I appreciate it! It's a work in progress so we'll see what happens. I may but the axe and shovel behind the back seat and make the tailgate flat, so it's always evolving.

Best of luck to you though Bruce!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKStell
Good to hear you've got it dialed in again. Sucks that on reassembly it can be off by such a little margin, but then again WHAT ever goes back together perfectly the way it was? lol

Thanks for the compliment on the pics, the axe/shovel, I appreciate it! It's a work in progress so we'll see what happens. I may but the axe and shovel behind the back seat and make the tailgate flat, so it's always evolving.

Best of luck to you though Bruce!
Thanks. I really didn't want to take it to the stealership. Thanks to all you guys I didn't have to.
Good luck to you too Bud!!!

Quick Reply: Removed/Replaced Front Axle, steering wheel crooked?