Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JKs from BRITISH COLUMBIA

Old 06-09-2007, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Jeep has finally arrived. Check out Show & Tell.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:45 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up

That's Moab Kiko, ya dumbass!

I'm in North Van.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:49 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up

Took 10 weeks for my JK Sahara Unlimited from Columbia Chrysler in Richmond this winter. They were ok to deal with, but I had to make a few complaints and a 26 of Crown Royal to help them get their shit together.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:08 PM
JK Newbie

Hi All!
From Richmond BC here, purchased my '07 Wrangler in February from the Auto mall! Funny story I was actually on chev's lot looking at a Colorado, the salesman kinda ticked me off so we went for a cruise to Chrysler "just to look around" ended up purchasing my jeep that Sunday! And I wasnt really in the market for a new vehicle! It just spoke to me and I had to have it!!!
I see some really good comments about Columbia on Minoru, I think I will check them out. I had some not so pleasing dealings with the service dept at another dealership so had decided to take my Jeep for maintenance to a dealership at the Mt Leahman Auto Mall, but hearing the great things you have to say about Columbia I will give them a try! See you around town all! Don't forget to pass on the "Jeep Wave" I will be sure to keep an eye out for fellow Jeep Lovers on the roads!
Old 06-23-2007, 09:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Maple Ridge Chryslers service is terrible.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:30 AM
JK Newbie

add two more to the bunch. I'm Summit from Prince George with a JK Sahara in Rescue Green. Another guy from PG is PGSahara with a JK Sahara in Red.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:58 PM
JK Newbie

Default B.c.

Hi There I have had my JK unlimited for 2 months now it is awesome, the best part is driving down Highway 1 doing and getting the looks and turns every morning.
I have seen a few of the 4 door JKs around now, awesome. And don't for get the Jeep Wave!
We should form a group or meeting in the Lower mainland or Fraser valley drop a note /ideas!
Old 07-17-2007, 10:38 AM
JK Newbie

thought i'd jump in here.... i'm in the trout lake area and just picked up the jeep green 4 door sahara. im looking for some fun trails locally (like within a half hour to hour drive) for some after work fun... anyone know of any around here?

i got it at marine chrysler after being at 2 other dealers first. these guys got it in one morning so i threw some money down on it that afternoon and drove away the next day. i am so happy with it, havent had a vehicle ive been so proud of driving before.
Old 07-23-2007, 10:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have read all kinds of horror stories about long waits for deliveries so it looks like I lucked out. I live on Vancouver Island and started looking at the new Wranglers on June 30. It didn,t take me long to decide on a 2 door Rubicon in black or red. Found a flame red ruby on a dealer search at BROWN'S CHRYSLER in Westlock Alberta and emailed on July 1 asking for a quote. Dale Obrien left 2 messages on monday and I got back to him on tuesday. The red ruby was sold but he had a loaded black one coming in the next day, I asked what the options were and was very interested if the build was what I wanted. Saw the listing on the vehicle search and instantly called to say I would like to deal on this one if the price was right because I wasn't too sure about mygig at this time. The deal was done by the middle of the week and all that was left was to book flights to Edmonton, get insurance and have the payment ready to take along. We flew from Victoria to Edmonton on July 14th and were met by Dale at the airport and driven to Brown's Chrysler in Westlock. The paperwork was done by lunch and we were on our way. To be honest this was the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle, in fact I would say I had a lot of fun. I would reccomend Dale Obrien and Brown's Chrysler to anyone! It was a long 2 day drive home(1600 kms and 1 ferry ride) but ruby got broken in. My black rubicon is loaded and the only factory options not included were the side airbags and the sunrider roof. No leaks in my freedom top and mygig is fantastic - great sound, digital storage for music and pics and the navigation features are incredible, I can't ever imagine not having this option now!! The Medium Khaki interior really looks great with the black, I have seen other black x's with the gray interior and to me the gray looks kinda dull. Air conditioning is a must in the jk. I really like the 6 speed, easy to shift and the gearing seems to be well thought out. This is really starting to sound too much like an ad for Jeep isn't it! So in two weeks I went from thinking about a JK to getting a fully loaded black rubicon and I almost feel guilty after reading about all the delivery delays a lot of people are going through. I have had one offer to buy left on my winshield already, can you say cabbage patch dolls! I just did a vehicle search and it looks like their is one unlimited rubi in B.C. and about 10 rubicons in Alberta approx. 6 2dr 4 4dr! Too many dealers to search farther east. I wouldn't hesitate to look nearly anywhere in Canada for a Rubicon and email or telephone any Jeep dealer if they had one in stock. It makes for a fun road trip. You never know you might get really lucky like I did.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:06 PM
JK Freak

Congrats... Glad to hear that!
4 months ago when I was putting an order for my unltd Rubicon, I did a big search in BC and Alberta, but no luck... Anyways, my wait wasn't too long, only 3.5 months! But I got exactly what I wanted! If your planning to do some wheeling, I would love to hook and go wheeling..
Happy wheeling..
Cheers Sam

Quick Reply: JKs from BRITISH COLUMBIA