Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!

Old 10-18-2014, 04:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark great pictures. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2014, 04:21 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Stephens2r
I'm really hoping that it was enough of a success for the organizers to decide to bring it back next year. I'm definitely going again if they do, but next time I will camp onsite and sign up for the classes.

I see that you are in Atlanta. You ever explore the trails around here?
Hey Stephens, sorry have been on the road for work quite a bit lately. I'm down in Brookhaven, but graduated from Roswell some 20 years ago. I try to get out as much as possible, but my boys football season is still chugging along. Should be over soon though. Shoot me a DM and we can see about getting synced up.
Old 10-22-2014, 02:06 AM
JK Newbie

Wow is this the greatest thread here ever or what ? Very informative and entertaining.........this is going to cost me now $$$
Old 10-22-2014, 06:45 AM
JK Freak

Found this on another forum;

If you live and breathe adventure on the open off-road, Pilgrim Studios – the Emmy-winning production company behind Dirty Jobs and Fast N’ Loud *– wants to hear from you. We are looking for teams of seasoned expedition experts with the right mix of skills, know-how, and personality for a new television show on a major cable network about American overlanders, their incredible journeys across the natural world, and the unpredictable pit stops along the way.

If this sounds like you, we need: the names of your team members, a phone number, some recent photos of yourselves and your overlanding vehicle, and a brief description of past journeys and why you’re the right team for the job. Please send this information over to overlandercasting@gmail.com.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:01 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by toxicity_27
COOL! *coughcough* Mark Doiron *coughcough*
Old 10-22-2014, 08:48 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Jurfie
COOL! *coughcough* Mark Doiron *coughcough*
LOL. I'll have to share that with the folks I travel with. However, if they're looking for a bunch of folks who argue all of the time . . you know, typical reality TV . . we're actually not that bunch. Most of the time. We do stay away from politics, LOL.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:53 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Googling various quotes from that I come up with zilch. Found no mention of it on the Pilgrim Studios website. Perhaps someone's joke? Seriously, would like to see a TV series about what we (edit: generic "we", not necessarily the group I travel with) do.

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 10-22-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Googling various quotes from that I come up with zilch. Found no mention of it on the Pilgrim Studios website. Perhaps someone's joke? Seriously, would like to see a TV series about what we (edit: generic "we", not necessarily the group I travel with) do.
Scott Brady posted it on Expedition Portal.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:14 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Scott Brady posted it on Expedition Portal.
I wonder if he's having a little fun over there? A gmail address, not the studio? Did he offer a link?
Old 10-22-2014, 02:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
I wonder if he's having a little fun over there? A gmail address, not the studio? Did he offer a link?
I'm reading through the thread right now, but here is a link to the thread.

Expedition Portal

Quick Reply: Expedition Modded Jeeps - Let's see 'em!!