Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Alignment question

Old 05-02-2016, 04:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fusion 4x4

We may be a little biased, but if you want the best kit, check out or 2.5 ton steering. We have a flip kit. Our drag ink can be run in either the stock or flipped position. As a forum member, we can make you a good package deal for the full flip kit. Last drag link you will ever need.

You can check out our steering here fusion 4x4.

And you can read a write-up here https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...pgrade-332685/.

Thanks!
Yes I am interested in a quote. I had never seen your stuff before, it looks amazing! Let me know . Thx!
Old 05-03-2016, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Terrible
Yes I am interested in a quote. I had never seen your stuff before, it looks amazing! Let me know . Thx!
They are relatively new to the industry, but quickly making a name for themselves. Super happy with my steering, and the guys behind the scenes really know what they are doing! Honestly never thought that ends that size and 1.75" rod would fit without clearance issues. I just cut my dust shield off for my own personal opinion but have had it flexed out and didn't see anything that would rub!

When comparing the price to other leading manufacturers I just felt the value really outweighed the marginal price difference. Let me know if you have any questions, or shoot them a PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:52 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by NJKURPat
They are relatively new to the industry, but quickly making a name for themselves. Super happy with my steering, and the guys behind the scenes really know what they are doing! Honestly never thought that ends that size and 1.75" rod would fit without clearance issues. I just cut my dust shield off for my own personal opinion but have had it flexed out and didn't see anything that would rub!

When comparing the price to other leading manufacturers I just felt the value really outweighed the marginal price difference. Let me know if you have any questions, or shoot them a PM.
Thanks NJKURP for letting me know your experience with them! I looked at the clearance to the dusty Shield and it does look like it would be very tight. I will let you know if I have any questions.
Old 05-04-2016, 10:24 PM
JK Newbie

My caster in within the RK recommended specs for my lift and my Jeep pulls to the left on the highway. Must be the trail grapplers!
Im gonna try disconnecting the stabilizer also too see if that help
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Alignment question