Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch Creek Nov. 6th, come join Maryland's JK's.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I can talk to girlfriend into this I think her and I will be down to make this trip...
Old 10-22-2010, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok sounds good if we can get a dog sitter we will be at the hampton with ya. deton thanks for keeping the list updated. I'm gonna go pick up a come along and a yank strap tonight, and maybe look at cb's. We will need to have a fire before we retreat to the hotel though.

I think this is gonna be one hell of a weekend
My wife and I are super excited. Are any of you guys caravanning up? I dont have a problem heading towards baltimore if that's where ya guys are leaving from.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Cunnart
ok sounds good if we can get a dog sitter we will be at the hampton with ya. deton thanks for keeping the list updated. I'm gonna go pick up a come along and a yank strap tonight, and maybe look at cb's. We will need to have a fire before we retreat to the hotel though.

I think this is gonna be one hell of a weekend
My wife and I are super excited. Are any of you guys caravanning up? I dont have a problem heading towards baltimore if that's where ya guys are leaving from.
I was planning on meeting on 83 at the Maryland line I believe exit 36. It close to were I live. The problem is we will need to be there at about 6a.m. There will be a lot of work before we hit the trails like signing in, prepping the rigs ( some are stock so we will be wrenching off swaybar connects), airing down and so forth. I have no problem getting there earlier its up to the majority. Also you won't need any of that stuff for this run if you wanna hold off and put it towards something else. I have all the gear we will need. I sold my hi-lift cause my jeep is to high for it to lift but a stock jack on the pumpkin has worked for me before.

Last edited by Dozilla; 10-22-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Right now we are at a possible 14 rigs. I can manage that in one group and yes it will be slow but if we get to many more we will definately need to break into two groups. I don't mean to be a dick but just want to ensure that everyone has a good time. If you ask people that have been in my group before they will tell you that I worry a lot about everyone else and making sure they are having the best experience.

Last edited by Dozilla; 10-22-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:09 PM
JK Freak

ok maybe we will meet you guys near harrisburg we will be coming up 15, Yeah I had no luck finding any decent gear so we didn't get any thing.

Not sure what out first mod should be. I would like to do tires but I cant justify taking off brand new tires , a lift is out of the question for warranty reasons so I'm kinda stuck.

We have a dog sitter lined up so we are good to go for a double day trip, with reservations set at the hampton. I'm assuming rausch takes credit cards for membership and drivers fees?

Last edited by Cunnart; 10-22-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:39 AM
JK Super Freak

ok maybe we will meet you guys near harrisburg we will be coming up 15, Yeah I had no luck finding any decent gear so we didn't get any thing.

Not sure what out first mod should be. I would like to do tires but I cant justify taking off brand new tires , a lift is out of the question for warranty reasons so I'm kinda stuck.

We have a dog sitter lined up so we are good to go for a double day trip, with reservations set at the hampton. I'm assuming rausch takes credit cards for membership and drivers fees?
Check their website cause I can't remember if they accept credit cards. Also you can print out registration forms and that would save time. Try to order some rockrails before the trip if you can. I will do my best to get you around stuff but they are def nice to have.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:07 AM
JK Super Freak

im going to try to make this. i might have 2 other JKUs that might wanna come do blues and greens and MAYBE some blacks.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:20 AM
JK Super Freak

I would be interested in a caravan up. I'm in Frederick so we could meet some where around there for those of you coming up 70 and 270.
My suggestion would be the park and ride in Urbana. we would need to meet there about 6:30 to make it to rausch by 9.

I'm interested in green trails.
if i can get my friends from fredrick to go, id be interested in caravanning with you. i will let you know asap. we will most likely be camping, weather permitting. this is the perfect time of year for camping.

Last edited by wazooz2424; 10-23-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deton8dJK
Looks like Nov. 6th might be a go. Depending on how many are coming, we may need 2 groups. Groups of 8 are preferable.

Definate:

1. cunnart
2. Deton8dJK (guide)
3. Deton8dJK buddy
4. The Scientist
5. Danny4652

Maybe:
1. SteveDolce
2. ruppster
3. JKStell
4. jeffncs
5. 07BLUEJK
I'm sorry guys I just got informed today that I have TO WORK BE AT WORK on November 6th by 4:00 PM. Isnt it like 3 hours to RC from Maryland? It looks like I would no sooner get up there and have to leave. I was looking forward to meeting everyone and learning some new things. My apologies once again. I hope there will be another soon.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:30 PM
JK Freak

danny can you make the 7th?

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek Nov. 6th, come join Maryland's JK's.