Notices
Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler Overall Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes all Jeep Wranglers made between 1987-2006 and includes models such as the Unlimited, Rubicon, Sahara, Sport and X.

Cracked Exhaust Manifold

Old 12-08-2008, 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not sure about fitment

You might just send that guy on ebay a message and see if he has a fitment conversion chart. I don't see much of a change but definately don't take my word for it. Might look it up in Quadratec. See if their headers will cover the years you are looking for. When in doubt, ask questions. That seller is honest and stright up, was with me.

Best of luck.
d
Old 12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mrjata
You might just send that guy on ebay a message and see if he has a fitment conversion chart. I don't see much of a change but definately don't take my word for it. Might look it up in Quadratec. See if their headers will cover the years you are looking for. When in doubt, ask questions. That seller is honest and stright up, was with me.

Best of luck.
d
Will do, thanks again
Old 12-11-2008, 08:01 AM
JK Newbie

I have the Banks Headers on my 2006 Tj along with there monster exhaust, With my 06 TJ I have two cats coming right off of the exhaust manifold. The headers were not to bad to install. And with the exhaust It sounds real nice, and some performance besides.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:19 AM
JK Jedi

Was quite common on early TJs. Apparently the issue has cropped up again on the JK
Old 01-02-2009, 11:02 AM
JK Newbie

Default Cracked manifolds

Replacement time depends on how many bolts break. Always use high temperature anti seeze. This is on all threads and spark plug threads.

Quick Reply: Cracked Exhaust Manifold