Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 05-18-2009, 06:41 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doorless, Bikini top, and Duster.... On and off for the summer
Old 05-18-2009, 11:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris_CH
Installed my D60 RockJock front/rear
sweet. got pics of your rig to share
Old 05-19-2009, 01:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zook
woodie- looks good what did you order for rims and tires.
I replace the soft 8 5 on 5 with soft 8 5 on 5.5 and kept the same tires.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
pics or you are a fricken liar!!!!!:d
Here one pic, I will add on a JK-project ASAP, but as you guessed, I more than impatient to wheel...

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:51 AM
JK Freak

Here one pic, I will add on a JK-project ASAP, but as you guessed, I more than impatient to wheel...
Old 05-19-2009, 10:26 AM
JK Freak

that is sexy....
Old 05-19-2009, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Finally adjusted my trac bars and steering wheel. When we installed my OME lift a few weeks ago we got a late start and were approaching midnight so decided to just install the track bars same length as stock. Was only off about 3/4" per axle but we got her straightened out.

Also just tried pressure washing my bumper to get them back to black again but seem to still be stained with something. Next I plan to try pressure wash with detergent. If that doesn't work may just try some tire black. If that doesn't work, NEW BUMPERS! ...obviously I am looking for an excuse to do that.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:53 AM
JK Super Freak

I have found - for me - frequently power washing is no substitute for good 'ol elbow grease. I would use a good wheel brush and good detergent and scrub them down into the little crooks that like to hold onto clay and "stuff". Then once really clean use a good plastic conditioner that will help fill those little fissures and help you clean up next time.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Had to get my less than year old ARB compressor replaced due to the red led at the compressor stared to melt. Being that ARB is located realivitely close to me in Renton, i went down there and talked with there Tech guys and they came out to RubyDoo to see what was happening. After a min the wire started smoking. then we took it out and put it on there test bench and found that it was over amprage drawing while in a working pressure mode. Was drawing 30+ amps.

They gave me a brand new compressor box with the whole install kit inside. These guys are the best.

Kat
Old 05-19-2009, 12:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pastorsteve
I have found - for me - frequently power washing is no substitute for good 'ol elbow grease. I would use a good wheel brush and good detergent and scrub them down into the little crooks that like to hold onto clay and "stuff". Then once really clean use a good plastic conditioner that will help fill those little fissures and help you clean up next time.
Probably a good idea to not pressure wash too frequently. Just thought I'd try this once time since regular hand wash wasn't helping. It's almost like it's fading from the sun...possibly had a bunch of gray water sprinkled on it on the used car lot, or maybe it's wax build up. Whatever the case, it looks WAY older than a 2007 bumper. I don't think its from gray water since the paint seems to be in great shape. Wax more likely.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?