Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

For anybody who thinks they paid to much

Old 03-04-2007, 04:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superboo
hot damn man. you might want to look into skype as a house phone + a pre-paid cell phone for random on-the-go calls! i pay $60 a year for unlimited incoming/outgoing nationwide + canada @ home with skype (includes voicemail). and $100 for 1000 minutes on my pre-paid with tmobile. that's basically $160 a year for all of my basic phone needs (i pay a few cents more for international calls). that combined with the $50 a month for my internet and you're paying more in 3 months than i'm spending the entire year

may as well make that premium internet connect work for you i say.
Thanks for the info, but too late. I just signed another 2 year contract. Oh well, the coverage is good, but then so is my rubicon. I suppose I just want to get my money's worth.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:21 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lies! when i moved from california late last year, we stopped in LA to see an old friend. as we were leaving LA on our way to LV, looking through the rear view, the whole sky was a big smoggy haze that didn't clear up for like another hour or so.:/

Your right, terrible place to live or own a Jeep. I'm outa here!

[IMG][/IMG]

That smog has a terrible affect on our sunsets too!
[IMG][/IMG]

Terrible place for the kids to play!
[IMG][/IMG]

'til the sun goes down!
[IMG][/IMG]

Catch a little bite to eat.
[IMG][/IMG]

This place is discusting! I can't wait to leave!

days later camping at the grand canyon, breathing the air there made us high after a year and a half in california :/
And what you choose to smoke at the Grande Canyon is non of my business!
Old 03-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rubimon
Your right, terrible place to live or own a Jeep...
Oh man...

Nothin' here but Burl Ives singin' & sleighbells twink.... oh nevermind

I think i hate you!
Old 03-07-2007, 09:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

My dealer says that if i buy off the lot he will be charging roughly 3000 over msrp, but if i order it in he'll do it for MSRP. I am trying to get a loaded Unlimited Rubicon, so i know the supply is extremely limited (only a handful between tons of dealers in NY, NJ, CT, PA). Anyone know if this is reasonable or not on the Rubi's? I would expect to pay below MSRP on an X or a sahara.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

There are only two 4dr Rubi's w/in 100 miles of Boston and the dealer won't budge off MSRP for either, but they've been on his lot for at least 2 weeks.
I'm going to order a 4dr Rubi from a different dealer this Saturday; I told him I'm a BJ's member and he said they could do the BJ's pricing on it. He also knows I can go to the CostCo dealer if he doesn't give me something close to invoice. I'll post the results next week.

Quick Reply: For anybody who thinks they paid to much