Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I got keyed!

Old 04-05-2012, 07:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any pictures, by the way?
Old 04-05-2012, 08:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by keithvegas
Flamethrower car alarm should do the trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzM...e_gdata_player
well this may be the reason some JK's have been mysteriously catching on fire. lol
Old 05-06-2012, 09:03 PM
JK Newbie

That totally sucks dude. I'm a senior in high school and in my opinion it was probably some girl you pissed off. This crazy bitch from a school near Mine that I pissed off came up and kicked the side of my jeep in the parking lot during a basketball game between our schools and left a scratch and dent. What she didn't know is that I was sitting in the drivers seat talking to my friend. So I get out of the jeep so mad that I could barely handle it. I look at her and walk right over to her piece of shit civic and kick a huge dent in the side of it and say "were even" then get in my jeep and drive away. Really bad call on my part because her dad went on the war path and called my folks and convinced them that I had to pay half the repair cost for her car whereas I didn't get a dime. Learned that I shouldn't let my temper get the best of me even though I feel like the situation wasn't fair at all. Whole thing kinda made made me worry about my jeep more and I'm a little more weary about where I park it and who might be around
Old 05-07-2012, 03:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Karma is a birch! It will come back on that person an hopefully when it does it will happen when they pull off the lot with their new car.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by csthibeau
do what i did when people messed with my mustang in high school... go buy a gopro. hide it somewhere inside, let it record during school, and tada! you caught em! i ended up handing over a $1500 bill to a kid for some parts he scratched and broke on my car... i didnt tell him i knew it was him till i handed over the bill... his face: PRICELESS!
This is actually a really good idea. How much are the ones you got? Where did u hide it?
Old 05-07-2012, 05:46 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Urbanwheeler
That totally sucks dude. I'm a senior in high school and in my opinion it was probably some girl you pissed off. This crazy bitch from a school near Mine that I pissed off came up and kicked the side of my jeep in the parking lot during a basketball game between our schools and left a scratch and dent. What she didn't know is that I was sitting in the drivers seat talking to my friend. So I get out of the jeep so mad that I could barely handle it. I look at her and walk right over to her piece of shit civic and kick a huge dent in the side of it and say "were even" then get in my jeep and drive away. Really bad call on my part because her dad went on the war path and called my folks and convinced them that I had to pay half the repair cost for her car whereas I didn't get a dime. Learned that I shouldn't let my temper get the best of me even though I feel like the situation wasn't fair at all. Whole thing kinda made made me worry about my jeep more and I'm a little more weary about where I park it and who might be around
Honestly bro i wouldn't have paid shit unless she gave me money first i almost got keyed ones yeah i know violence is not the answer but i kicked some guys ass but dam can u believe some people now a days u can't have shit with out people trying to mess with it!!

Quick Reply: I got keyed!