Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

I was just trolling a Hummer forum...

Old 03-12-2008, 07:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I was just trolling a Hummer forum...

... to see what was being said concerning Jeeps. Regardless of a lot of "brand loyalty" going on, there were a lot of Jeep defenders there. Anyway, a fun read if you want to kill an hour...

http://www.hummerforums.com/m_91302/tm.htm
Old 03-12-2008, 08:47 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was an interesting read. The one dude stated that an H2 could kick the shat out of Rubi. Others said anything but a Rubi is crap. Personaly I could care less if the Hummers are better or not. I love my Jeep and wouldnt want to get into a pissing match. I think the Hummers got marked as a mall crawler for a reason. They also talked about the jeeps poor on road manners. I drive my Jeep everyday and love it.
Old 03-12-2008, 08:54 PM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Funny to see that a lot of them admit the truth. Jeep is better.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:22 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RhatPhlegm
... to see what was being said concerning Jeeps. Regardless of a lot of "brand loyalty" going on, there were a lot of Jeep defenders there. Anyway, a fun read if you want to kill an hour...

http://www.hummerforums.com/m_91302/tm.htm
TROLL. lol

That actually was a very interesting thread. Lots of info. That "importkiller" guy knows a lot.

BTW, I loved how he defended a stuck Jeep pic with a stuck H2 pic. hahaha
Old 03-12-2008, 11:07 PM
JK Freak

Found this thread. The H3 helps me get laid. Buddy claims he sold his hummer and got a toyota and it never got him laid. Hummer sounds like a penis extension to me!!! Its kinda funny reading thru the site.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:29 AM
JK Junkie

in the new.. I think car and driver theres a comparison of the Rubi 4 dr and H3 Alpha, and the JK won.

It won in every category except engine power obviously as the alpha is a v8.

BUT it DID win in on road manners.. so I dont know what they are talking about.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Talking

ok, mexican fact: our hummer local dealer here in the state of sinaloa is the one that sells the most out of all latin america... why? because we have a lot of drugdealersin our state; so here in mazatlan: driving a hummer-equals-drugdealer!!!

you´ll be bothered alot by the police and stuff. so i would not buy a hummer in my life... i like to drive peacefully

those smileys in that hummer forum are ugly
Old 03-13-2008, 07:04 AM
JK Freak

An H2 or and H3 on the whole is not going to be a better off road vehicle than the Rubicon. A traditional military style H1 HMMWV will. A 998 by God. I've driven them and I've seen them do some amazing stuff. Yes those will out perform a Rubicon off road. But hey, it was designed for that you know. It's also a hell of a lot more expensive.

Last edited by Black08X; 03-13-2008 at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Those guys get about as off topic as we do once they start getting bored witht he discussion. It went from Hummer VS Wrangler to property taxes.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:26 AM
JK Freak

The first post says it all in my eyes.

So, I own a H2. Why is it that I see so much hatred from Wrangler owners? Yet they always seem to be adminring the H2 when we pass. Theres a guy on my way home that has a bumper sticker that says "If I wanted a Hummer I'd call your sister" And his plate says H2 SUX. Why all the hate? This is my first H2 and I will someday hopefully take it off roading, any one know of a local off raoding club in the Northern Virginia area?

And, how does the jeeps compare to Hummers as in off roading capabilities?