Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Rescue Green discontinued!

Old 02-08-2007, 05:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff, Im in BX status now. If I change my color to ytellow, when is the soonest that they would start building them?
Old 02-09-2007, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 007divegirl
Please someone tell me that if we are sitting in BG status that they can't just cancel our orders flat out!

Should we change our color choice now to something other than rescue green? I don't want to start this waiting game all over again from scratch if they cancel the order because THEY decided to discontinue the color!

I would keep the order in. If they you don't get it scheduled you can always have them change the order instead of cancelling it an dplacing another one.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rubidozer
Does this mean that since mine is currently in BX status, that I may not get Rescue Green? I ordered on 1-23-07...
Please someone tell me that if we are sitting in BG status that they can't just cancel our orders flat out!

Should we change our color choice now to something other than rescue green? I don't want to start this waiting game all over again from scratch if they cancel the order because THEY decided to discontinue the color!
Don't panic. The OP said that orders will be taken until March 14th. So if you've already ordered, what's the issue?
Old 02-09-2007, 01:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Don't panic. The OP said that orders will be taken until March 14th. So if you've already ordered, what's the issue?
Sorry to say but it is a bit hard Not to panic. Even though they are taking orders through March, with all the hard top shortages and My Gig scheduling some of these rescue greens have a good chance of not making it to build status.(in my opinion). As it is my status has been bumped back a notch already. I will breath a sigh of relief once I hear them say "D status".
Old 02-13-2007, 05:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default What the????

I would keep the order in. If they you don't get it scheduled you can always have them change the order instead of cancelling it an dplacing another one.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I was told they can't change an existing order, only reoreder. Am I being fooled, or what? My Rubi. Unli. was moved-back to BG again. Unknown material restriction. Is this because I ordered half-doors, deep-tint, and Rescue Green? Seems like Jeep is starting to let down alot of people out there, with all this waiting. I am seriously thinking of scrapping my order to see what happens with the '08 JKs. They will probably hit the streets before mine hits the assemblyline.:confused:
Old 02-13-2007, 10:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was told they can't change an existing order, only reoreder. Am I being fooled, or what? My Rubi. Unli. was moved-back to BG again. Unknown material restriction. Is this because I ordered half-doors, deep-tint, and Rescue Green? Seems like Jeep is starting to let down alot of people out there, with all this waiting. I am seriously thinking of scrapping my order to see what happens with the '08 JKs. They will probably hit the streets before mine hits the assemblyline.:confused:

You can change your order at any time up until D status. So if it is in BG or BX you can change it.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Rescue me from Rescue Green!

I gave up on Rescue Green, Soft-top, and Halfdoors. I bought a Black Rubicon Unlimited on the lot, a few hours after it got there. 6 miles on the odometer. Saw the Rescue Green Rubicon beside the Black Rubicon and knew I hated the green.
Black is so mean-looking! My wife was very happy, because now we can wheel before she gets too far along (already 4 mos. pregnant). She likes the hard-top and hard-doors for safety and convenience.
I'm so happy.......... .............. .................... ....................
Old 02-22-2007, 10:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gave up on Rescue Green, Soft-top, and Halfdoors. I bought a Black Rubicon Unlimited on the lot, a few hours after it got there. 6 miles on the odometer. Saw the Rescue Green Rubicon beside the Black Rubicon and knew I hated the green.
Black is so mean-looking! My wife was very happy, because now we can wheel before she gets too far along (already 4 mos. pregnant). She likes the hard-top and hard-doors for safety and convenience.
I'm so happy.......... .............. .................... ....................
Sooooooo....where are the pics???
Old 02-22-2007, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, Rescue Green is indeed gone, my question is, does anyone on here have the ability to know how many Rescue Green JK's were made or sold. How exclusive is this color now, or were there a ton of them actually made. I know there is an allocation across the US by Dealer, would any dealer have this privy info.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Too bad that yellow wasn't available when I ordered mine but I'm very please with my rescue and will be very please if they really discontinued it as it can keep some value.

Quick Reply: Rescue Green discontinued!