Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Arizona: Places to Wheel In Arizona

Old 06-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Owl
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My favorite is the Parashant, North Rim area. Probably the most scenic areas in the US.

Most of the trails / roads are easy, but there are bumps here and there. Almost too much to see in 2 or 3 days. Planning a 4 day run through there (and 1 day to get there, plus another to get back), later in the year.

I usually get there going South from Mesquite, NV. But you can also head South from St. George, UT, or other areas along the way.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't wait to move to AZ for some great wheeling potential! Way better than what is here on the east coast area.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by highoctane
I can't wait to move to AZ for some great wheeling potential! Way better than what is here on the east coast area.
Not only better wheeling, But no snow too!! and if you miss it you can always take a trip up to flagstaff during the winter and remeber how much it sucks
Old 06-03-2011, 08:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Croce
Just moved to AZ from mass and was also looking for some trails. found this book at barnes and noble. Has a bunch of trails from stock to hard for all over the state. Just did broken arrow in Sedona when my family came and visited and they loved it

Edit: it's also on amazon for about $10 cheaper too
Just picked this up today since traildamage.com isn't as extensive down here as it is for back in the mother land in Colorado. Looks like a good book, I have the third edition for CO trails by the same author. Time to start checking em off one by one
Old 06-03-2011, 08:32 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter
Just picked this up today since traildamage.com isn't as extensive down here as it is for back in the mother land in Colorado. Looks like a good book, I have the third edition for CO trails by the same author. Time to start checking em off one by one
I bought that book today at Barnes and Noble the Arizona Edition very cool book.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by matt852
I bought that book today at Barnes and Noble the Arizona Edition very cool book.
Yep, AZ one is the one I picked up today...75 trails of fun
Old 06-05-2011, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Croce
Not only better wheeling, But no snow too!! and if you miss it you can always take a trip up to flagstaff during the winter and remeber how much it sucks
thats not cool... but what is cool is Flagstaff, its 110 in Glendale right now.. 77 in Flag.. Phoenix is the worst place on earth.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2q8pk6ua0

Quick Reply: Arizona: Places to Wheel In Arizona