Notices
JK Trails & Tales Just get back from a recent trail run and/or camping trip with your Jeep JK Wrangler? If so, you know we want to hear all about where you went, who all came along and of course, see all the pics you can post.

Trails in Moab?

Old 08-31-2017, 11:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackie27
I did, I got all the way through and did everything it's just when I imported it nothing happened
You imported the file Text.txt from the cloud into gps tracks? After you do that it should show up in your tracks list, I just did it again and it works for me.

Edit: wait I did it a little differently. I pressed and held the link on the webpage then selected share then emailed it to myself. Then I opened it up in my mail, pressed and held the link, then added it to iCloud drive. The rest is the same. Once you get it to work it's easy.

Last edited by MikeOK; 08-31-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you can't get it to work you can email the website author and ask him to send a .zip file with the moab trails, I know that will work.

BTW, he rates that trail a 3.0 on a scale of 1-5 that means it's a little tougher than moderate.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MikeOK
You imported the file Text.txt from the cloud into gps tracks? After you do that it should show up in your tracks list, I just did it again and it works for me. Edit: wait I did it a little differently. I pressed and held the link on the webpage then selected share then emailed it to myself. Then I opened it up in my mail, pressed and held the link, then added it to iCloud drive. The rest is the same. Once you get it to work it's easy.
I'll have to test it that way
Old 08-31-2017, 04:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

I found a much easier way to do it. PM me your email and I'll send you all the Moab trails. Then you can save them to your iCloud and import them into gps tracks.

Last edited by MikeOK; 08-31-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Trails in Moab?