Notices
JK Write-Ups Bulletin board forum regarding useful installation write-ups, budget fixes and homemade solutions for the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X).

Anti-Tailgating Device Rear Wiper Squirt Gun

Old 08-12-2008, 05:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shon
Got anything for the jerk that cut me off tonight? Maybe a rocket launcher, James Bond style? Hell, I'd even settle for an Anti-Ford Escape missle or two.:angry:

...reminds me of a Jimmy Buffet song "I was driving down I-95 tonight..."
You need the KC's on the windshield... They work great for exactly that!!
Old 08-13-2008, 04:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Top open ... I just throw a few small ball bearings into the air they back off everytime ... they have no idea what hit them .. I really do hate a$$ holes tailgating me.... pass me or back off or i will make my day ......
Old 08-13-2008, 04:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deconstructionist
Sorry...but Unprovoked attack with a weapon in hand & no place to retreat to????????? I woulda run his punk butt over...lets see him do the same with brain damage and from a wheel chair..........nahhhhh, just alittle bump: enough to send him down.

Hope the comment aint inappropriate but OMG I cant stand crap like that.
we need to allow uthinization of some species or the defective !!
Old 11-16-2008, 01:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by itsokitsgot4wd
Thats a great way to get your ass kicked IMO. But mod away! Here...go squirt this guy and see what happens to your jeep get to about 50 seconds in...and tell me if you would still be hitting the rear washer button at that point ....hahhahahahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9lpu8K6awo8&feature=related
No, I would have backed right over him when he was busting out the rear window. Then I would get out of the car and beat his ass!
Old 11-16-2008, 01:37 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Brad2893
...one more reason that I'm glad MOST people up here aren't legally entitled to carry, period. Never know when someone is going to get too p****d off and do something stupid.

In the meantime, I still gotta worry about the good ol' fashioned beatdown.

Cheers.

I guess you don't value your or your family's life. If you did, you would understand that it is much better to have armed citizens, rather than unarmed citizens and armed criminals! The criminals will always have guns no matter what the law, so make it easy for law abiding citizens to protect themselves from crazy people. Really, would anyone really miss that crack head anyway? I bet the police would never press charges, they would thank you for taking care of him!
Old 11-16-2008, 06:26 PM
JK Newbie

I agree that we should all be armed with guns! That way the bad guy's would think twice about pulling a gun if they thought one might be pulled back.
Gun laws in Canada are F- up. In Toronto now they are giving out free cameras to people who turn in any gun. If they want the guns off the street mabe it should be crack they give out in return. What a joke! How many criminals are thinking WOW if I get rid of this Uzi I can get a free $30 camera.

I would of run that homeless fool over and kept him under my wheel till the cops came.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

TAZER... CUFFS .. QUICKLY TOSSED IN REAR OF JEEP... A RIDE TO THE UNKNOWN....
Old 11-16-2008, 08:03 PM
JK Freak

i just spotted this thread and am amazed at what people come up with haha
Old 11-22-2008, 05:33 AM
JK Newbie

awesome mod, especially considering the face that after you get bigger tires and a tire carrier u will never be able to see anything out the rear window... So there will be no real use for the rear wiper.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
I have seen that video a few years ago. I hope they caught that guy and got him some help. But had this happened to my wife or I... We carry CHL in Texas. He would be laying dead in his tracks.
CHL 18 years now, and no need to shoot yet, though I have pulled 3 times. The moment he swung at a window with an occupant sitting in it, he would have been dead.

As far as getting him help, screw him. Put him in jail until he works off the damage caused by his punk self. Help the victim instead.

Quick Reply: Anti-Tailgating Device Rear Wiper Squirt Gun