Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EVO 14" coilovers on a 2 door JK?

Old 02-05-2009, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2Stroke
Amway Man,

I haven't had the chance to wheel it yet. I am going to Clayton, OK on the 20th and I'll let you know how it wheels. I figured out how to insert one pic but not multiple ones.
If you find the link directly to the pic you're trying to post (you can do this by right clicking on it and selecting "properties" which will give you the direct URL to the image) then use the following HTML:

[ img] URL [ /img]

Get rid of the space before the img and before the /img. That should take care of posting the pics.

Hope it helps
Old 02-05-2009, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

Default Exhaust

(Thanks for trying. Really curious about how and where they routed the pipes around the evo-lever).

They didn't. Not quite sure how to snake around that mess. It just dumps right out of the muffler before the rear axle. It's pretty loud, I'll probably be looking into a quieter muffler.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Looking Great Man!!!

Glad Kevin and the guys got you going. It loks like we have a few on the way and wanting to see what we come up with on the exhaust.

Gerry
Old 02-06-2009, 03:10 PM
JK Newbie

Hey Gerry. Talk with Kevin about the install, it was a PITA with the Pro Rocks. It would have been better to have smooth axle tubes and started from scratch. We need to wheel soon!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Hey man we do need to wheel soon. Hey what are you doing for Mega run The 7th. Watch and see what we do on the biuld with the EVO lever it will be really pimp

Gerry
Old 01-02-2019, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Default Looking forward to it

Well after many Afghanistan and Iraq deployments, I just purchased 2Stroke / JD’s Jeep. Looking forward to seeing what the left lane looks like on the highway.
I wheel in Central Texas and make sure the SLC badge stays on it so everyone knows who did the swap.
Can’t express how pumped I am to go up and pick this Jeep up. I rode in it last May and have pestered James until he sold it. Marriage made him a softy .

Quick Reply: EVO 14" coilovers on a 2 door JK?