Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

My TeraFlex BB Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My TeraFlex BB Thread

I went and picked it up from the post office today... Practically ripped it open on the way home.

Sadly i probably wont have it on until late next week. I have guests over the next few days and i work weekends. Should work out ok though, since my tires from shredx get here monday.

Its going to drive me crazy!

No thanks to Northridge4x4 getting it here so quick... Thanks david!

Anyways here it is:

And heres the last pictures the jeep will ever take stock! and probably clean...

Old 09-05-2007, 04:35 PM
JK Newbie

I can feel your pain and excitement...very cool, can't wait to see it after, I wish I had taken pictures of mine before she went "under the knife" I got the call today that the lift was done but the tires got stuck in Richmond Va and didn't make it in time, can't pick it up until tomorrow if I am lucky...had my jeep for two days and been without since monday night,,,it's killing me.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:45 PM
JK Freak

Talking

Hey man! Some might say you're a nut case for posting pix of your stupid dumb lift kit crap...but it is exciting! Man it was like Christmas in June when my package showed up. I mean I was going around showin people like it was a box of puppies or somethin lol. Fun stuff and a nice, easy install. Have fun!

And like the other guy said, you should take some shots from each angle in the same location for before and after purposes. Might help out some folks considering this lift kit. I forgot...

BTW, you say you got some guests comin over....put em to work!
Old 09-05-2007, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mlbplayer86

I went and picked it up from the post office today... Practically ripped it open on the way home.

Sadly i probably wont have it on until late next week. I have guests over the next few days and i work weekends. Should work out ok though, since my tires from shredx get here monday.

Its going to drive me crazy!

No thanks to Northridge4x4 getting it here so quick... Thanks david!

Anyways here it is:

And heres the last pictures the jeep will ever take stock! and probably clean...

Nice but did the 2 rods come with the kit? I have that kit but without rods.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:17 PM
JK Freak

Talking

Originally Posted by rramsdell
Nice but did the 2 rods come with the kit? I have that kit but without rods.
(Heh, heh, he said 'rods'....) Those are the rear sway bar links, then you stick your stock rear links up front. They augmented the lift with those sometime around June I am told. I got my kit back in July and it came with the links. Some on here have said that if you already got a kit that didn't include them that Teraflex will send them to you for like 15 bucks shipped.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:19 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by mlbplayer86

I have guests over the next few days and i work weekends.
Get your guests to help with the install. Someone has to keep ice in the cooler.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dubya
(Heh, heh, he said 'rods'....) Those are the rear sway bar links, then you stick your stock rear links up front. They augmented the lift with those sometime around June I am told. I got my kit back in July and it came with the links. Some on here have said that if you already got a kit that didn't include them that Teraflex will send them to you for like 15 bucks shipped.
That is what I said, rear sway bar ROD links. Thanks for the info. It is nice to know I will have to pay more for the kit now even though I bought the kit after June. Must mean I got old stock.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

So we can get the rear sway bar links from TF? or would we have to go through the company we purchased it from?
Old 09-05-2007, 06:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

id bet you need to call teraflex for the rear sway bar links if your kit didnt have them. And id imagine if you complained enough they might even give them to you free. But yes my kit did come with the rods, and im very happy about that. I wouldnt doubt tho several months after i put this lift on they will augment it again with an adj trac bar or something I do realise tho that they are changing them to help us out. And after we buy them i that they dont really have to update everyone. We bought it, our fault. Would you expect jeep to send everyone with an 07 sahara a silver front bumper*yuck, or update everyones powertrain warenty? lolol...

Anyways, im very excited! Poped my head under the jeep just now after seeing the kit, and really knowing what everything is, and it looks like it will be a piece of cake. Ill time myself...

Also, Ill take pics from the front, rear, and side like suggested. I would have forgot

Last edited by mlbplayer86; 09-05-2007 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

one more thing, since i wont be installing this till next week ive got some time to aquire a few more parts... Has anyone run this lift on stock shocks (non rubicon) and felt it rode fine? or should i try and pick up a set?

Quick Reply: My TeraFlex BB Thread