Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Plug and Play Remote Starter $100 on ebay

Old 03-21-2014, 11:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered from the link above and only received the t-harness and EVO all. I didn't get extra remotes (which I don't want) and I didn't get an LC-Pro. The question is, will this EVO All do everything I need it to do or no? Oh and I thought it was all plug and play and I got a 20 pin adapter harness as well. I hate wiring
Old 03-21-2014, 01:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Resolved my issue. Wasn't programmed for stock alarm. Grounded purple/white for a second and whamo it worked. Now tomorrow I wire in the clutch bypass with safety switch.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2014, 11:13 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Hskr4x4
I ordered from the link above and only received the t-harness and EVO all. I didn't get extra remotes (which I don't want) and I didn't get an LC-Pro. The question is, will this EVO All do everything I need it to do or no? Oh and I thought it was all plug and play and I got a 20 pin adapter harness as well. I hate wiring
The evo all is all you need with the factory remote. I got the other harness too but didn't need it. The only reason I got the other part with the remotes is because I don't have the factory remote. The way i think it works is that the evo all looks for the three taps from your remote through the system, sees it, then cranks up the ignition. You have to program it to clone your keys chip signature (that's the step with the blue light and button and the key in the ignition).
Old 03-22-2014, 04:23 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I actually talked to the tech guys I purchased from on amazon. Took under 10 min to install after that. On my 08 I had to splice the yellow wire on t-harness and tap in the yellow from 20 pin. Crazy simple
Old 03-23-2014, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

Does anyone know how to uninstall this unit?? I installed it 2 months ago on my 2011 and in order for it to work, I pretty much have to be standing on top of my hood due to the crappy range of my factory fob. So, it is pretty much useless to me. Not sure if there are special steps I need to take to uninstall it??? I don't know if it is as easy as unplugging all the wires and replugging them back in to the factory harness or do I have to insert my key and do some other steps?? Any help is appreciated.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

In plug and hook factory plug back into I mobilizer

Old 03-23-2014, 06:33 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Divi
In plug and hook factory plug back into I mobilizer Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
What the heck is I mobilizer??
Old 03-23-2014, 03:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BuckeyeDave
What the heck is I mobilizer??
Immobilizer. Unplug the harnesses from the Y. Plug the factory harness back into the box that's under the ignition.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

What he said

Old 03-24-2014, 01:59 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by GhostJeep
Immobilizer. Unplug the harnesses from the Y. Plug the factory harness back into the box that's under the ignition.
Thanks, after i wrote that, i googled it and it all made sense. Thanks for the help.

Quick Reply: Plug and Play Remote Starter $100 on ebay