Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who's running 37's and what sector shaft brace are you running on your JK/ JKU?

Old 07-07-2014, 06:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's running 37's and what sector shaft brace are you running on your JK/ JKU?

Who's running 37's and what sector shaft brace are you running on your JK/ JKU? Do you like it and why did you pick that one?
Old 07-07-2014, 06:12 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jeep305
Who's running 37's and what sector shaft brace are you running on your JK/ JKU? Do you like it and why did you pick that one?
"Sector shaft brace?"

I have never heard of that one before

Do you mean drive shafts?

I have a 2 door with 37's and I had a local custom shop make me new driveshafts when I went to the big tires

matthew
Old 07-07-2014, 06:13 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Synergy. Great reviews. Didn't research any others since the rest of my steering is all theirs.

Originally Posted by Matthewd5
"Sector shaft brace?"

http://www.synergymfg.com/www.synerg...l#.U7tT7LG8BVA

Last edited by nthinuf; 07-07-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:18 PM
JK Super Freak

"Sector shaft brace?"

I have a 2 door with 37's and I had a local custom shop make me new driveshafts when I went to the big tires

matthew
You are kidding right 2500 post and a lot of mods and you never heard of the sector shaft brace

I know a few guys who have the poly one but it really is a hit and missed because I know a lot more who don't have it and never had issues

I say go for it if you want it you can't go wrong anyway by doing it
Old 07-07-2014, 06:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Sector shaft brace?"

matthew
If you don't know what you're talking about don't post the same bullshit in every thread. Since you don't know what a sector shaft is how about you hold off on posting about your drive shafts or prorock axles and read instead of writing. Shit even googling sector shaft will give you some info instead of assuming he meant something else.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:27 PM
JK Freak

I went with the synergy track bar and sector shaft brace kit (the full kit that came with the track bar, track bar brace, and sector shaft brace)

No real particular reason other than it looked like a stout setup when using both braces; that and I know sometimes there can be fitment issues with some of these braces and certain track bars, so it helped to remove that variable from the equation entirely.

I've had no issues with that setup, but then again, I'm also running hydro assist now, so its almost moot.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:29 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by nthinuf
Synergy. Great reviews. Didn't research any others since the rest of my steering is all theirs.

SYNERGY MANUFACTURING :: Jeep JK :: Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar & Sector Shaft Brace Kit
Never heard that phrase before

The dynatrac pro rock D44 is adapted for lifted JK's so I've never had any steering issues
Old 07-07-2014, 06:33 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

The dynatrac pro rock D44 is adapted for lifted JK's so I've never had any steering issues
The PR is corrected for CASTER, it does nothing to strengthen the upper trackbar mount, or the sector shaft.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:34 PM
JK Junkie

seriously... stop
Old 07-07-2014, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

"Sector shaft brace?"

matthew
The sector shaft attaches to your steering box and with the tire weight the sector shaft gets put to the test. at 37" tires it's time to start thinking of the sector reinforcement.

Quick Reply: Who's running 37's and what sector shaft brace are you running on your JK/ JKU?