Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Georgia

Old 02-17-2007, 08:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks....

Originally Posted by kboggs
www.offcamber4wd.org
This is the club I belong to. Great folks. Everyone gets together and rides at least once a month. Rides from stockers to hardcore. A little of everything in the club. Check it out. I'm in the Dahlonega area. My wife just got a 4 door and I have a 98.
Thanks for the invite, but I just don't know. My wife says the same, but she's willing to try one run to see how it is... I'll post something after we get the JK. It hasn't hit the assembly gate yet. Until then, I'm waiting to sell my built-up Taco Dbl-cab.... No trails cause it's for sale.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:12 AM
JK Junkie

What's up peps? Looks like all of us Georgians are in the same boat. I'm still waiting on my JK to take a train ride also. Dang DC! They build way too much of everthing else and not enough JK's...no wonder they're up for sale.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Saw the rescue green at the dealer and hated it! So I cancelled my order with the other dealer and got my deposit back. The wait was going to be at least another 4 months because of all the holdups with assembly!
I got sick of waiting and bought a BLACK RUBICON UNLIMITED hardtop, fulldoors, deep tinted windows, power everything, sirius satellite radio, slush mats, fully loaded!!!! It even has the hands-free cellphone thing so you can
say the name of who you are calling and it calls them and they come over your speakers!!!!!!!!! And if they call, you push the button on the dash and they talk over your speakers!!!!! It's the coolest thing!!!!! The Rubi had only 6 miles on the odometer so I knew nobody had driven it yet!!!
I love the color and I love my Rubi!!!!! Black is the meanest looking color there is!!!
I hope everybody gets there JKs soon, because I want to get some of us locals together at Tellico for a JK Day!
I'll be there with some guys from the dealership I bought mine from and some friends next weekend... If you want to go, post it up!
Old 02-25-2007, 08:52 PM
cablerep79

I'm not a member of a club but get together with friends and go mudding/trail riding around middle ga. Has anyone been here: http://www.riverrockorv.com/?

We're talking about organizing a trip soon.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cablerep79
I'm not a member of a club but get together with friends and go mudding/trail riding around middle ga. Has anyone been here: http://www.riverrockorv.com/?

That place is crazy expensive and sounds like it's an elitist kinda place. There are posts about it on one of these Georgia threads....
I'm going to Tellico this weekend, so P.M. me if you want to hook-up...
Old 03-03-2007, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by cablerep79

River rock rules. There is something for everyone. Just about every trail has a hard line and an easy line. The price is about the same as any park you go to.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Upper Tellico, NC

The shakedown run for my Rubicon Unlimited.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Okay, so I posted the pics from the Tellico run. Anybody ready to go to Beasley Knob in Northern Georgia? It's mostly hill-climbs and deep rutted trails. I'm pretty sure Russredx from SC is going to go... Anyone else?
After that, I think we were talking about Uwharrie in April?
I can't wait to get on the trails again!
Old 03-13-2007, 05:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Should be putting new lift/tires on on the 31st then I'm game for anything. The only nice local place around Macon is off-limits now I'm told. I'm also taking the first week of May off and plan on road tripping thru TN, NC, KY, VA so I'll be looking around for anyone around those states that want to go wheelin.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm always up to go wheeling and I can take time off whenever I want. My Rubi will be stock for some time, but that won't keep me from beating the snot out of it.....

Quick Reply: Georgia