Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Jeep is being stupid

Old 01-21-2011, 07:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll add that a 'good' dealer (specifically the sales department, salesman, used car manager) would step up for something that minor within the first week.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont waste your time, go elsewhere

Originally Posted by FlyinSquirre1
Man I would tell everyone about them! Post all their info so everyone knows to go elsewhere. And I would be writing happy "f*ck that" letters to anyone & everyone in the chain off command for that dealership..

Nick
dont waste your time, go elsewhere,
these people dont give a shit, most of the techs are trainees, it's like going to a mr lube... never know what your gonna get. The people at Chrysler are not your friends, they will do anything to get out of honoring your warranty. Just try and find a dealership that has good service or is incompetent-->(for replacing parts that they shouldn't, hardtop seals for a hardtop that didn't come with my vehicle) Apparently leaks are one thing that Chrysler actually warranties with little issues

Quick Reply: Jeep is being stupid