Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you?

Old 02-18-2019, 11:47 AM
Dat
JK Freak

Received 112 Likes on 99 Posts

Nothing odd or strange, but words of wisdom from a four year old.
The first time I pulled my top off our grandson ( and I guess his parents too) came to visit, I was down at the barn and just taken off the top and my grandson came running up, looked at the Jeep and said, "paw paw, if it rains, you're going to get wet"
Old 02-20-2019, 02:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default topless

Have a couple, threw a couple bales of straw in my cj5 that was topless for bow target practice. When I got going down the road there was straw everywhere, left a cloud of dust all the way home. When I put the fiberglass body on it I took my Mom for a ride. I hadn't put the windshield back on yet but had a full roll cage in it. We stopped at Quality Dairy and got ice cream cones since it was 90 degrees out. Going down the road I had my Mom shifting and the ice cream was melting and going all over us and the jeep. When we got back we were laughing so hard we were crying.
The following users liked this post:
Adakar (10-27-2022)
Old 02-21-2019, 06:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bees. Stings. Angry wife.
Rain. Heavy Gobi rack an obstacle to putting top back up for a 5'3 female. Angry wife.
Theft. Sweatshirt from under the seat on a night when the temps went from 75 to 50. Cold husband.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:36 AM
Former Vendor

Default Golf Ball

So, my parents live by the Carlisle Country Club. I was headed to visit them with a friend of mine in the Jeep with the top off. Beautiful day, temp just right... Great day for Jeeping! As I turned down Country Club Rd, someone nailed a nice chip shot which landed perfectly inside the Jeep as we drove by. Couldn't have timed it any better. Scared the s**t out of us and luckily nobody was hurt and still we laugh about it from time to time. On the plus side we got a nice free Golf Ball! Cheers!
Old 12-02-2020, 07:50 PM
JK Newbie

Default Highway Sparkle Party

My youngest left her glitter and confetti bottle in my Jeep. Needless to say a storm of pink / blue confetti and what seemed like a glitter bomb went off going 60mph.

Worst fear... Think about this often on county roads.
Usually ride with doors off and my worst fear is having some buck try and jump into passenger seat.

Quick Reply: Going Topless?!: What is the craziest thing that happened to you?