Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trigger Pulled - JSS Hemi Swap

Old 11-04-2017, 09:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NoVA Family Guy
Thanks for replying. I went ahead and bought another ac compressor from either your parts list or da20captain's. Todd's return hose didn't fit that compressor either; so I lightly sanded about 10 mils off the diameter of the hose fitting and then used a piece of 3M scotch brite to smooth out the sanding marks.

So the ac compressor kit comes with two types of gaskets that may work. Did you use both of these on each of your hoses?
I want to say that I used exactly the same type of ring that came off the JK lines accordingly. I think I used the metal washer seal type at every hose connection that it seemed to fit. Also I remember actually contacting Todd once about how the A/C lines didn't seem very snug (where it connects at the firewall), but he said that it is supposed to be that way. I haven't had any leaks so far.

Quick Reply: Trigger Pulled - JSS Hemi Swap