Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Who is running the Sprintex SC?

Old 12-10-2012, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who is running the Sprintex SC?

I know these are relativly new on the JK, but I know there is a few people out there with them. I'd love to hear from those guys what they think as there is a kick arse holiday sale deal going on via thier facebook page....and not just a couple hundred bucks off either.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:57 PM
JK Freak

No one? This doesn't really inspire confidence to buy.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...talled-228159/

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-t...argers-233680/

There u go... There are a few more install threads other than those...

Last edited by Atlacatl; 12-10-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Atlacatl
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...talled-228159/

There u go... There are a few install threads other than that one
I thought I read through that and there is only 2 or so guys with it installed. There has to be a few more out there.
I PM'ed one of the guys that is near me for some feedback.
Deal "Expires December 31, 2012"

Last edited by demtek9; 12-10-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm sure there are more than 2, its only been a day i'm sure someone will chime in... Free bump for u!
Old 12-10-2012, 11:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by demtek9
No one? This doesn't really inspire confidence to buy.
Not many people online during the hour and 45 minutes between posts. It's after midnight for half of the US.

I don't have it because I've already got 60k miles on my motor, and don't feel like buying a new motor to put one on.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just installed the supercharger on my JKU but I might not have it running for a few more days. Jeep just went though a massive transformation and we are in the process of lengthening the wiring harness. Once that's done I'll be able to drive it and will tell you honestly how I feel about it. My jeep weights close to 7,000 pounds and is on 37's with 5.38 gears. Just so you know there may be a difference between us. I don't plan on getting dyno done at this point in time.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:09 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dr.McNinja
Not many people online during the hour and 45 minutes between posts. It's after midnight for half of the US.

I don't have it because I've already got 60k miles on my motor, and don't feel like buying a new motor to put one on.
I'm a night owl, isn't everyone?

Originally Posted by Colegrove03
Just installed the supercharger on my JKU but I might not have it running for a few more days. Jeep just went though a massive transformation and we are in the process of lengthening the wiring harness. Once that's done I'll be able to drive it and will tell you honestly how I feel about it. My jeep weights close to 7,000 pounds and is on 37's with 5.38 gears. Just so you know there may be a difference between us. I don't plan on getting dyno done at this point in time.
I'd love to hear how you like it when you are done. Is the wireing harness a normal problem?
BTW: I'm calling the Boostec guys who happen be be down the street from me today for some feedback on some local rigs....got an email this morning.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm a night owl, isn't everyone?

I'd love to hear how you like it when you are done. Is the wireing harness a normal problem?
BTW: I'm calling the Boostec guys who happen be be down the street from me today for some feedback on some local rigs....got an email this morning.
No the wiring has nothing to do with the supercharger install. That was very easy and very straight forward. The wiring harness on my jeep has to be lengthened because we wanted to reroute the harness due to the custom cage that we had built for the jeep. I do have a very good friend that now lives in a different state from me and his JKU is on 40's and he says that it will easily beat a stock JKU with no modifications. That sold me on it! He owns his own custom fabrication shop and build nothing but the sickest rides! You should give him a call to see if he can compete on pricing for you. He has them in stock now.

His business is called
Spyderoffroad.com
Ask for Jacob and tell him josh Colegrove referred you
662-342-6763
They can answer any question you have about the supercharger and give you real life results because they run them on their jeeps.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

I know these are relativly new on the JK, but I know there is a few people out there with them. I'd love to hear from those guys what they think as there is a kick arse holiday sale deal going on via thier facebook page....and not just a couple hundred bucks off either.
I just responded to your PM. I love my Sprintex and would be happy to talk with you about it and/or give you a test drive so you can get a real feel for it's capabilities.

Quick Reply: Who is running the Sprintex SC?